Friday, March 9, 2012

Questions - 09




What do you do when life gives you every obstacle it has.
Each day getting even longer.
Wondering if It's going to pass.
The air is getting even thicker.
It's to even breath.
Every goal you have,
Is becoming close to impossible to achieve.
Throwing up your hands and at your wits end.
But somehow always finding a way to pick your self up.
Taking a stand.
Choosing to live a better life.
By making better choices.
I'm finding life shouldn't consist of finding answers.
It should be lived freely.
With no heavy dampers.
I tend to create quicksand for myself.
Not realizing I'm sinking until I'm too deep to get out.
Nobody can hear me but I'm screaming really loud.
I'm just stuck sometimes and can't break free.
The older I get the more life doesn't make sense to me.
But I'm tired of asking questions.
Of why I can't fix human nature.
Or turn the world in It's opposite direction.
People are always going to be selfish people.
There's just no protection.

* Written at apache station in Temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment