Friday, March 9, 2012

Jocelyn Juelz A.K.A J.J. 10:49 A.M. - 6/24/11




When you breath.
You see.
What you see Is the most beautiful thing,
Your eyes have ever seen.
You've waited 9 short months.
For something you have thought about your whole life.
We created a miracle.
We created life.
Her eyes are amazing.
Her presence captivating.
Her hair is so blond you can barely see what's barely there.
At this moment,
Nothing else matters.
You don't seem to care.
Or think about the empty life you had before this beautiful day.
These words can't even describe what I'm trying to say.
I've never loved anything the way I love my daughter.
And I never thought it could feel so incredible to be a mother.
It takes a strong person to be what they need.
Be prepared to move mountains.
And be a super hero mommy.
Your day never ends when the sun sets.
But I literally thank God everyday for this absolutely amazing gift.
These blessings,
I will never forget.

* Written about the birth of my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment