Friday, March 9, 2012

Caged Bird - 2/2/12

When will I feel happy.
When will I feel free.
Feeling complete.
Feeling whole.
Is something forign to me.
I can't trust.
I can't breath.
I feel like a psychopath is slowly creeping out of me.
Negativity is like a disease running rapidly.
Spreading It's way all over the place.
There's no where to run.
No place to stay safe.
They have a cure for most of this in the fourm of a pill.
Nevermind what it was that ever even made you ill.
Looking into the system will only leave you with depression.
Feeling vaulnerable.
Acting agressive.
If only people could be beautiful would the world ever see a change.
That will likely never happen, And It's such a sad shame.
Most people can't face reality about the world they live in.
Living like a bird that's caged in.
It could never be more true that the truth will set you free.
Begin with yourself.
Open your eyes, See, Believe.
Searching too deep may leave you with secrets you can't keep.
I guess I can answer my own question of when will I feel free...
Maybe in another life time, It will happen for me.

* Written "Just Beacuse"

No comments:

Post a Comment