Friday, March 9, 2012

The Past - 11/15/08


I can't trust and I don't know how to fix this.
It makes it hard to live and love.
Maybe all I need is faith from whatever it is that's up above.
I doubt it will help me.
I'm hopeless to it.
I have no control.
Walking blinded.
I can't see.
And because of this,
You will eventually leave me..
You say you won't but I know you will.
Why would you live with something so hurtful,
The pain is enough to kill.
I miss the simplicity of childhood romances.
No worries. No stresses. No taking chances.
I almost wish I didn't know what love is.
Because every love I felt before this,
Is ruining what could One day be true happiness.
Missing out on somebody so great.
Letting the past, Choose my fate.


* Written about Skylar T. Lafrenz

No comments:

Post a Comment