Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grab My Hand - 2/12

Do you even know the names, of who make decisions for your families so carelessly as if it were a simple game of monopoly?
So deceiving to the naked eye, answers hidden by lies, suits, and ties.
Most actually believe they have a say in their own fate. But its all an illusion. It's all so fake. "Earning" more money than some families will ever make.
You ask me, where's my faith?
It was lost when katrina was created. I've never seen, so much sadness and hate, all taken in from a television. Images you can't forget. Our country put to the ultimate test. And these "men in suits" failed to protect.
Man kind faced one of its biggest challenges, but it was all way too much to manage.
I've heard, People show their true colors when disaster strikes, human nature couldn't handle this fight.
We except these "men in suits" to wave magic wands, but its our responsibility to the future to change human nature.
Somewhere along the timeline, your neighbour is no longer a friend and shouldn't be trusted.
I'm disgusted.
Registries, and zoo's for humans to make you feel safe, until your at risk because evil escapes.
It's no way to live and I'm dying for a better world, but I just can't do it all being one girl.
So I'm asking man kind to take a deep look inside, and deal with any truths they've chosen to hide.
To never look another human in the eye, telling bold face lies.
To lend a helping hand to a broken heart that's on the mend.
To be what someone deserves. To be a true friend.
To be honest to all but most of all to yourself, and not use excuses for a terrible hand dealt.
To choose to protect, instead of sin.
Doing all this by taking a simple look within.
This world could be different if people chose to be beautiful.

* Written about...Well, To be honest.....Mitt Romney inspired this. Sorry if I offended anyone with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment