Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Lost - 2/1/09



As I sit here in silence.
I try to difuse the thoughts of violence.
Contemplating my fate.
Realizing all happiness seems to be gone.
Only a feeling of being axious remains.
I take it in and hold it.
Because there's no one else to blame.
Suffering in darkness.
Cold and alone.
Walking but stranded.
Unable to find home.
There's parts of me that are lost.
Like orbs in outter space.
Frantically searching for them,
I sift through the unnecessary.
Trying to be strong and hang on.
But It's almost too much to carry.
So here I ly.
Feeling buried alive.
Gasping for air I'll likely never get.
A feeling a being covered in gasoline.
Watching the horror as the flames get lit.
And I'm just gone.
Never seen.
Then I wake up from this crazy dream.
So It's back to reality.
I get up, Get dressed, Walk outside.
Look up at the sun.
And remember all the great things in life yet to come.

* Written at apache station in Tempe.

No comments:

Post a Comment