Friday, March 9, 2012

Finding Land - 12/1/07



Life is an "S" shaped road of destrusction.
Filled with all kinds of hate and corruption.
Decietful people walking around in every direction.
Who to turn to, Who to trust.
My answeres are no where.
They've turned to dust.
I thought I knew.
But I had no idea.
I need a definition.
I need an encycolpedia.
I need to know. I need to see.
Why am I so confused?
I should know these things.
Im feeling consumed.
It's so hard day to day,
To live and survive.
To be normal.
To stay alive.
There's so much weight inside.
I don't know how to take it out.
My head and my heart,
Are so far apart.
But I can't stop them from colliding.
It makes me not know what I what.
It's hard to stay afloat.
I need a hand.
I need a boat.
To find land would be to figure it all out.
I need to know,
Without these doubts.

* Written when I lived in beaverton working at a tanning salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment