Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Love That Transpired - 3/27/12


You make me want to be more than what I am.
Peeling my eyes open.
Allowing me to see.
That dreams come true.
You create a different reality.
Shinning spot lights on things I'm blind to.
I've never met any body like you.
The amount of love that pours from your soul,
Makes me feel complete.
It makes me feel whole.
Inspiring me on a daily basis.
I'm no longer living in crisis.
No longer desperate for someone to pull my head above water.
You breathed life into my body.
You gave me a daughter.
There could never be a way to show the appreciation I feel.
I still have to constantly remind myself that this is real.
I couldn't live without your smile.
Without your laughter.
I feel like Drew Barrymore in "Ever After".
You are by far the most amazing person I have been lucky enough to find.
Funny, smart, caring, giving, and kind.
Anything I could ever ask for God rolled into one.
When I'm with you the demons disappear that I'm running from.
Time seems to stop.
No hands ticking every second on clocks.
You pave the way to roads not filled with pot holes.
Reminding me not all things in life life are terrible.
like a remedy of medication.
but only herbal.
Nothing about you makes me feel unnatural.
Everything in a whole is amazing in general.
Our daughter is a constant reminder of how much you love me.
It's something I will never allow myself not to see.
Your perfect in every single way.
And I want you to know that at the end of the day.
There is no place I'd rather be,
Then with Jocelyn, You and I.
I hope that when the day comes and I take my last breath,
That I'm lying at your side.
Looking into the eyes that saved my life.
Still wearing our symbol of love.
Because proudly I was your wife.
Our daughter as our legacy.
When we have to leave her behind.
And now it will be her time.
To find a love like what she felt from her dad.
To experience What her parents had.
Spreading the love to strangers who never had it.
Never allowing herself to forget.
The lessons she was smart enough to take.
Left with her own change to create.
All of this because of you.
You never forgot about me.
You were always so true.
Working your whole life,
To give us anything our heart desires.
A love that I had no idea existed has transpired.

* I love you Skylar :)

1 comment:

  1. Our love is extraordinary, not a love you let pass by. I will never be able to show you how much I truly feel about you, but I'm going to try till I die. I love you with all my heart Lia Mae.

    ReplyDelete