Thursday, March 8, 2012

The devil In a man 2/12


The pressure I feel is building inside.
Feeling more alone than ever.
Nothing to stand beside.
There's a beast inside so strong, I'm almost unable to sustain it anymore.
Cracks in the foundation are showing more than before.
I'm angry and don't want to be.
I'm sad and don't have to be.
I want it to feel ok to be me.
What I am is where this all began.
I'm finally able to see what I thought was a terrible hand dealt to me, Was in fact something that wasn't meant for me.
I can only hope that God deals with the people who interfere with his plan.
And get everything they deserve for being the Devil. Living in a man.
I've heard people say life is what you make it.
But what if like makes you?
There;s an opaque curtain your unable to see through.
Your being drug down a road that was never intended for you.
Beating you. Until you're black and blue.
Few survive such a sad situation.
Living the rest of their lives in complete alienation.
Not by choice, But by complete and utter fear.
Because of stolen sacred security.
Never innocent. Never care-free.
Fogotten by society. Let down by the world.
I was never meant to be this girl.

* Written @ 3:30 A.M. I couldn't sleep.

1 comment: