Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tools For Your Tool Box - 4/5/12



It's silent. But just outside your front door,
There's a war. And It's violent.
Stuck between these walls. You create different dimensions.
Separated. Living somewhere else.
Somewhere far. Like living in the body of an Avatar.
In a world so beautiful you never want to leave.
No horror's hard to believe. Colors inspiring your mind.
Creatures specifically designed.
To have a purpose. Not feeling useless.
No mistakes. Trying, Repairing, Fixing.
Time wasting. Not looking back.
Searching through everything hiding in black.
With these eyes you were gifted by God.
You choose to see the real beauty within these walls.
No everything causing down falls. My daughter. Jocelyn.
Running around without a care in the world. No reason to be scared.
With no idea how much I'm trying to protect her from this war.
I never want her caught in the middle. To ever be a witness of evil.
I'm here to teach her. To fill her box full of tools.
Never fooled. Smart enough to see through lies.
To know what trust is by looking into my eyes.
To know how important it is to be beautiful on the inside.
Before you worry about your exterior.
To never be selfish. Or jealous. Feeling inferior.
To shed no tears over thing's you fear.
To always remember...Even if It's not physically.
I'm always right here. Always being a guide of light.
Stopping along this journey to show what's right.
What's wrong can be changed. Don't let it destroy your mind.
Just do your best. Do your part. Don't be afraid of the dark.
Give and be kind. Love always like It's your very first time.
Time is limited. Don't waste it.
Be in control of what you have control of.
And what you don't. Leave it at God's door.
Live like you know how to fly.
Completely weightless. Completely free. Whole heartedly.
Never allow yourself to remain lost.
Find your way back no matter what the cost.
Be brave and be who you truly are. Every single day.
Know that I love you more then I love myself.
Let me teach you. Listen to my advise. And learn from the help.
The most beautiful and perfect thing I have ever seen.
It's like living what only comes in dreams.
You really are my everything.
I will fight until the day I take my last breath.
To make sure you re where and who you need to be.
Before my time. Before my death.
To make sure when I have to leave you behind.
That I did my own part repairing minds.
To remember what's most important. To not be so ignorant.
Wasting life. Wasting limited time.
Enjoy every single day you get.
I will leave these words as my reminders. My post-It's.
So you are never able to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment