Friday, April 6, 2012

Family - 4/6/12

Today is good. And I'm thankful.There seems to never be enough of them.
No problems. Finding myself smiling for no reason.
And I love it. The sun isn't even shinning.
I still feeling amazing. No pain.
Doing my daily tasks. I'm not dragging.
Feeling like a thousands pounds.
Taylor Swift is singing in my ear.
Inspiring me. Playing on music choice.
At this moment I feel completely happy.
Writing this to prolong the seconds.
So I can read them back when things start going Wrong.
Getting Chaotic. Becoming hectic.
My daughter is playing her her bedroom.
Watching her favorite movie. Sillyville.
I myself wish that world was real.
Full of laughter and silly music.
I used to watch that same movie repeatedly when I was a kid.
Memories almost forgotten. Reminding me of the good times.
Horse shoe tournaments. The beach. Camping.
With family sitting around fires on the beach.
Glowing. because of the orange in the light.
Reminiscing. Laughing. Loving and just living in the moment.
There was bad but there was also so much good.
When you live with so much you tend to write in that mood.
My mother with her beautiful hair and infectious smile.
Me trying to convince her while pregnant to name my brother kyle.
My dad. A teddy bear. But 6'2" and 230 on the exterior
My brother's who make me so proud.
Always rising. Never falling.
Sara who happend to happen by chance.
And now I have too many feelings to ever let her go.
She teaches me Patience.
My amazing sister.
I grew up wanting to be her. With her beautiful curly hair.
An un-forgettable person.
One thing in life I will always know for certain.
If she's breathing, She's at my side through everything.
Every laugh. Every Tear. Even the occasional fears.
She always stays close and remains near to me.
Being a guide even when she's not necessarily sure she's doing it right.
She's forever a part of my heart.
I'm smiling even as writing this.
These are the memories I hope to never forget.
I want my family to know how much of the good I also carry in my soul.
For making me an incredible person. And it shows.
Even with what did hurt me.
I'm now able to impact lives with words I write.
My beauty comes from within no matter what I see in a reflection.
My mother should be so proud. For creating such beauty.
And for sending us all on paths with different keys.
To open every door that teaches. Hard lessons. But a lot of love.
I would never change it. Take any of it back.
I love who I am despite a few hands that changed my paths.
When I hit my rock bottoms. Cut up with pieces missing.
I think of Mariah's strength. Maelee's kisses.
Jocelyn my everything. Brayden. A smile haven.
And Skylar. The love of my life.
Pieces for every single one. Of my divided heart.
Every single on you a beautiful instrument.
Playing an amazing part.


* I love you all with all my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment