Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Angels & Pony Tales 3/14

 

I close my eyes and all I can see through the rays of sunlight,
Are your beautiful little eyes.
Hair blowing in the wind that smell like fields of wild flowers.
Laughter that heals any wound remaining in the human body.
When you're not driving my crazy,
You make me so incredibly happy.
Content.
Wild.
And care free.
Seems as if it will all be ok.
As long as you're with me.
With all of us.
Even watching you leave on a yellow bus,
To a place of education,
I can't help but to feel saddened.
For even one minute away from you,
Is enough to make me want to chase after you.
Not let you go.
Hold you.
Kiss you.
Play in the sun,
In the leaves,
Or in the snow.
I want to sit quietly and watch you glow.
Like there is a fire lit from within.
The love is so intense I don't even know where to begin.
Its overwhelming.
Overflowing.
Traveling to places unknown.
Filling this world.
All because of 3 little girls.
Who literally turn my world.
And make it spin.
My heart feels dizzy.
My cheeks are Rosy from so many kisses.
I use my imagination to be next to you.
That's why I seem to not be able to find many words.
Only a few,
Because unbeknown to you,
We've always been together.
In lands with pony tales.
Fairy tales.
And sky's that are blue.
Holding hands.
Chasing feathers.
Flying kites.
Laughing and crying.
Living.
Loving.
Like we are the only ones existing on this planet that is spinning.
Regardless of what happens in life,
As long as i have you we are all winning.
Its not about money.
How much we have or don't.
Because what we feel inside could never have the same value.
It just cant.
And it just wont.
Watching our Disney movies.
Lying in an open field.
The sky as our screen.
No screaming.
Only from joy.
The grass is like glitter.
From all your colorful toys.
Clothes.
Shoes.
Belongings.
When life begins to go wrong,
When I trip and stumble.
Make mistakes and occasionally crumble.
When they sky gets dark.
Filled with clouds.
When it begins to growl and rumble.
Before the rain,
I mentally start to mediate your names.
You're faces.
I picture your teeth with your smiles.
I remember what you smell like.
All of these things,
Makes me want to actually live my life.
To the very fullest.
And give you an example.
Of which you're most proudest.
I want to make you happy.
And in return for the gift that you given me,
I want to be standing at every single door.
Being the one to hand you the key.
So you don't have to break every nail,
Painfully while trying to tear it down full of anxiety.
I want you to smile.
While walking through calmly.
I want to guide you.
As that was my purpose when you were given life.
Writing these words,
Its filling water within my eyes.
Because if only every child had angels on their side.
TO return the favor of what your birth offers.
Unconditional love.
Forever.
God knew what he was doing when he led me to you.
No child is ever a mistake.
It is designed perfectly.
We only start by giving you a name and birthing your life.
After all of this,
The real magic begins.
Don't ever for a second,
Question the love that we all have for you in this family.
Because each one of you was a missing key.
A needed key.
TO move forward.
Away from the pain and anxiety.
That nobody was there to protect us from.
We all want the same thing.
Freedom.
TO be loved.
Just as we are.
Hold my hand tight.
And prepare to fly.
To a place that is far, far away from here.
Away from any fear.
Because the only thing you need to truly know,
And understand,
Is that no matter what happens,
You were,
And you will always be loved.
You are simply everything to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment