Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Time Zombie



Free falling through dimension's.
I'm completely weightless.
As I made my way through this mess,
There was so much to be discovered.
One by one,
I began to pull off the covers.
The vales hiding the fairy tales.
They do exist despite what you might think.
Just not in the way that you wanted to believe.
When you're too busy looking down,
You miss so much that's not lying on the ground.
When your own thoughts are so loud you can't hear any sound.
The trick for me,
Where I found my release,
Was discovered deep within me.
I was frantically searching for reasons,
Not paying attention to the changing seasons.
Forgetting that the world continues to turn and spin,
Despite what you are struggling with.
Losing loved ones,
Or being deployed,
Still doesn't make it stop.
Time that is.
Every question I had seemed to revolve around time in one way or another.
So that's where I began to uncover what most needs to be uncovered.
Discovered.
In my own mind and heart.
I had to stop and ask for directions after getting lost.
I couldn't return with the false knowledge I had.
I also did not have the choice of simply going back.
I had to not only question everything I didn't know.
I had to question what I thought I knew.
Everything in between.
Because I was standing there with nothing but a map and set of keys.
I've never been good with direction.
Likely because of my love for asking questions and dissection.
As my mother would say,
A grain of salt if I could.
I want to learn.
To constantly grow.
As I should.
Knowledge is power.
So when I found myself in this disaster,
Dissection is where I found my direction.
Without protection.
I myself was deployed.
To a war right in front of every ones eyes.
A war within my own self.
Everything I was told and taught,
Verses what I felt.
Deep within my own gut.
I knew my pretty face wasn't just about luck.
Maybe when I shed the ugly duckling,
I finally was given he opportunity for you to pay attention.
That's what it truthfully comes down to, Sadly.
I don't blame you.
I blame society.
Feel me.
See me.
In any army,
Numbers are important.
I feel like its my duty to train you properly.
If you want it.
The lessons that were so painfully taught to me.
By loving endlessly.
Time and time again.
Despite the burn of it always ending.
Each time I'm left alone or rejected,
You'd think it would give me complications.
But its almost like I crave it.
Like I need it.
To build my inner warrior to be the strongest it can be.
Because although this life is beautiful,
There's going to be more pain inevitably.
My most valuable memory is time.
Obsessing over it has made me truly understand.
Watch in amazement as I walk out of quick sand.
Anything is possible if you just grab a hand.
It's easy to focus on yourself and all your problems.
Wasting time desperately trying to solve them.
I'm here to tell you to give that up and don't wish for good luck.
Remember that without pain,
Everything good felt is in vain.
You can never fully appreciate how great something is,
Until the end of its time.
When the pain makes you truly feel again.
Pain reminds you how important love is.
And time,
Is a reminder of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment