Thursday, May 22, 2014

Illusions 1/14



My lips are still.
My heart is beating.
Racing actually.
While these thoughts force me to grow spiritually.
Ripping my body apart.
My mind apart.
Painfully.
Somehow I've found a way to appreciate it.
The longest trail of gasoline has been lit.
I cant go back.
Whether I wanted to or not.
All of these lessons,
Can never be forgot.
There was a noose around my neck that had been pulled taught.
But before I dropped,
I said a final prayer.
And before I knew it,
My hair was flying straight up in the air.
I was falling.
Not knowing what was going to come next.
Would I survive,
Or die from a broken neck.
Strangulation.
In every sense.
Knowing my fate,
But being complacent.
So in mid air,
I chose to change it.
My hands had the strength of a thousand men.
I chose to fight.
Those of whom condemned.
Those who took fate into their own hands.
Not realizing, Or caring,
That this wasn't God's plan.
Now you've just made him mad.
I grip the tight rope around my throat,
And fight with all the strength I have inside.
I make a choice to refuse to die.
Not cry.
To get even.
With evil.
With negativity.
To fight dark, deathly energy.
I search for the sun in the black on the night.
I search for others hands that are blind.
I scream.
I run past fences.
Gates that were strategically placed.
Part of the reason you stayed complacent.
The only direction my hair is flying now is straight back.
I'm running.
As fast as I can away from wrongful fate.
The evil in this world doesn't want you to be heard.
They steal little girls.
And boys too.
Its ruthless.
You have to find light before its too late.
Before you're forever bound by gates.
And others ideas of fate.
You deserve to be happy.
To be carefree.
To love endlessly.
Even with no reward.
If you open your eyes wide enough,
You will see that the reward is beneficial to you.
Makes it worth it.
Everything you go through.
Most importantly,
Love yourself endlessly.
Patiently.
Forgivingly.
The road is long and narrow.
But the destination is astonishingly beautiful.
A field of unicorns and rainbows.
Butterflies in the thousands.
Swarming.
Love is airborne.
Let it take flight.
Sit back and watch how it changes your life.
Base every decision around it.
Don't think of your age as numeric.
Its only a number.
Live as if you'll live forever.
All things hateful,
Need to be severed.
Whenever.
However.
Whoever.
This place I have arrived in,
Wearing nothing but my moccasins.
The only music I hear is violins.
Its breathtakingly beautiful.
I've discovered what's within me.
I've discovered the point of being human.
It all came about because of disagreement.
I started fleeing.
From the only world I knew.
Nothing could have been foreseen.
I took a chance on my dreams.
It occasionally brought me to my knees.
But because of this I found,
Belief.
That's when these roads fork and you pick a path.
You just might run into psycho paths.
But not the kind that take your life.
That kind that change your life.
Change you.
Because you see,
Its not at all about what we go through.
Its what we see while we flew.
The lessons that literally attached themselves to you.
The hard lesson were your super glue.
And each time its torn apart,
It becomes more painful.
Because what you're not seeing,
Is the manifestation of evil.
It grows like an infectious disease.
Eating your flesh.
Eventually leaving you lifeless.
Essentially helpless.
Worthless.
Base your choices off of love,
Even when you're hurt,
And you too will see these magnificent unicorns.
These amazing colorful skies.
You'll drop tears for the beauty and ask yourself,
What, When, Who, Why, and how anything could have been so brutal.
Even if for the illusion,
Pick up your bible.
It doesn't have to be about God.
Just be spiritual.
And allow invisible faith to heal you.
Its an illusion that saved my life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment