Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beauty Is In The Beholder 9/6/13



Life.
How to even begin the explanations in my brain.
At times, Its so sad.
Some are great.
At others, Its insane.
After the rain,
Colors fill your skies.
Your heart.
Your eyes.
Your heartbeat returns to its normal rhythm.
Your eyes Begin to dry.
After the downfalls,
When you fight to get up,
Once you do, Once you make it,
It's almost as if you're reborn.
Standing there absolutely naked.
The happy moments are now felt like when you were a child.
Simply, but fully appreciated.
Love is the radiation.
The treatment to your disease.
Even without good reason,
You find a way to believe.
A way to keep moving.
When you take away the unnecessary,
The pain and hurt,
People, Life, Love,
Is incredibly beautiful.
Especially in the struggle.
Like strong animals surviving in the African wilderness.
Lions, Zebras, Maternal Elephants, Wilder beast's.
Wild and care fee.
Fighting for lives everyday.
Fighting for families.
Loved one's.
The ultimate gift,
Freedom.
Even in the masses.
Respectfully cohabiting.
Sustaining life by procreating.
Life happens so fast.
It's like an invisible F5 tornado.
Life is too spacial to be spent creating a show.
Close your eyes.
Breathe in as deep as you can.
Life is a beach.
Play in the sand.
Life is wind.
You can feel it.
But you can't see it.
Imagine if we could watch.
If anything, What would you change?
Why would you go back?
Maybe you could already have those answers.
That's the point of this rambling.
Sometimes we need to be reminded,
That when life leaves you blinded,
It's not binding.
You don't need to break free.
You need to see,
 To feel,
That you are free.
Life is beautiful because you are you.
And I am me.
The differences create the beauty.
Everywhere.
Sparkling like glitter.
When you feel bitter,
You're wasting precious seconds.
When I walk.
I now see the pictures of sidewalk chalk.
I see planes in the sky.
Transporting loved ones to each other.
Right now, In this moment,
I don't feel smothered.
I feel beautiful.
I am a mother.
I will never be defeated.
Even if I never find my door.
I'll try to pass out key's.
Leave everyone of you with a piece of me.
Selflessly.
Even though It's scary.
Because I know you're human.
You cant help but to judge.
Almost embarrassing.
Like lipstick on your teeth.
But I share it all anyway.
Because I finally found my love for me.
And for you.
Left with another scar.
But life is once again,
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment