Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Forrests Of Freedom 6/14


 
Walking through this dark Forrest,
I can hear music.
Electronic music.
I walk closer.
Engulfed in a mist.
Out of nowhere,
I am kissed.
I open my eyes to bright lights.
Flashing everywhere around me.
Love is filling the atmosphere.
This place,
In the middle of nowhere,
Makes me feel like I'm existing in the most magical galaxies,
People are sparkling like stars.
Flashing beautiful qualities.
I cant even feel my knees.
Its like I'm floating.
Being carried.
Absolutely weightless.
The freedom is so intense.
I want to scream.
Run.
Dance.
Sing.
Fly.
In any way possible.
No longer connected to maronite strings.
Its like the ages before your teens.
When your mind is full of wonder.
Curiosity.
Imagination.
There is no hesitation.
We are simply wild and care free children.
When life comes to a certain stage,
Some will tell you to grow up and act your age.
But pay them no mind.
And focus on your own.
Don't forget about fun.
Don't forget to take a stroll through the Forrest,
In the middle of the night.
You too,
Could stumble upon these lights.
Music.
Love.
Fun.
You could stumble upon this intense freedom.
When you live for yourself,
You're in fact still helping.
As long as you don't let in selfishness.
Be the very best you can be.
Not for me.
Or her.
Or him.
Or your parents.
For you.
For yourself.
Because you deserve it.
And you likely don't even know it.
We are too busy giving and giving.
And getting use to people taking and taking.
Until the routine breaks.
And you begin again.
Without learning.
That you cannot live through others.
That will leave you feeling bitter.
I know this for a fact.
Because this is what happened.
To me before I went weak in the knees.
My heart was on a rampage.
Filled with so much dedication.
Desire.
And devotion.
That I didn't know what to do with.
I totally lost it.
All in the while,
Taking years to learn that I needed to apply it.
To what matters most.
If I want to help,
I cant be broken.
I started this road with that knowledge.
And along the way,
Found the real reason I had went astray.
But in finding myself astray,
I also found myself.
So I cant say that is what a regret made.
It was fate.
It was my purpose.
To find these lights.
This love.
These people.
The things that want to consume you,
Live in every dark corner of this world.
Even in these dark woods.
But i was never afraid.
And you shouldn't be either.
Because what you could discover,
Is that we are each other.
You are me.
And I am you.
The difference's are what makes things so beautiful.
So kiss me before I fall.
And when I stand again,
Taller than ever,
I fly away flashing my gorgeous colors.
Because this life was not meant to be comfortable.
I need to find another adventure.
But you could come with me.
And we could live together.
Forever.
Dancing.
Singing.
Sailing.
Failing.
Falling.
But never stalling.
Thriving.
Rising.
Compromising.
Simply loving.
Existing.
In flashing lights.
Of neon colors.
With sounds of music and laughter.
Drowning out the chaos.
Freedom is not a gift.
Freedom is earned.
Its tremendously,
Courageous hard work.
So now.....
Show yourself what you're mad of.
Its your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment