Saturday, July 26, 2014

Advice For Lies 7/14



I look around.
And what I see is terrifying.
To say the least.
Watching what you love most be destroyed,
With no relief.
It's heartbreaking to see.
I want to scream.
To run.
Fly.
Anything but die.
When you suddenly realize,
You have no choice,
No voice,
It makes you want to go crazy.
The truth and whats right,
Is clearly distorted in this moment.
This moment of anger and sadness.
This life is madness.
Some say its what you make it.
And I do believe that to be true.
But let me ask you,
If you whole heartedly believe that to be true?
I'm not so sure.
Because in that case,
I cant even handle the reflection in my mirror.
Fully knowing these things are happening in the world we live in.
The world where we raise our children.
And I'm asked to let go of what I cant change.
To feel blessed.
Not complain.
Remember that I'm not in control.
There's only one man with that role.
But even if you are religious,
Don't you believe he wants you to use your capabilities?
To change and save lives with every waking moment of ours.
I believe love was intended to be so much more than one or two doors.
More than between children.
Friends.
Family.
Or even lovers.
It was meant to be like a pool cover.
Protecting this holy water.
From being contaminated.
or tainted.
Dirty.
With hypocrisy and hatred filled theories.
From jealousy.
Envy.
Greed.
Mystery.
It was meant to be given in abundance.
To take advantage of every chance you get.
You're walking a fine line when you confuse loyalty for another,
of robbing yourself of freedom.
Sure you could do it together.
But most relationships are intended to smoother.
Because we are broken people.
I'm hoping you have my missing pieces.
But what I'm missing,
And you as well,
Is that we will never find those pieces in the depths of hell.
In the depths of each other.
You must be brave enough to love yourself.
Before anyone else.
Follow the bells.
The chimes in your head.
All day and all night long.
Like they are trying to forcibly make you memorize this song.
I think he wants us to get lost.
Looking around again,
I've never been more convinced of that statement.
We are simply human.
Created to be flawed.
Make mistakes.
And learn how to solve them.
The true testament,
Is how you choose to do that.
With your heart or a bobcat.
We are all children from somewhere.
So get out of my hair.
I can feel an atheist,
Slowly getting heated.
Because I'm talking about something they don't understand.
Something they chose not to believe in for whatever their reason.
That's ok with me.
You have your own journey.
But don't step on my path with muddy shoes.
I'm only speaking of the things god tried to show you,
But you felt like you already knew.
If it bothers you,
That's your own problem.
My right of freedom,
Is exactly why I wrote this.
I just watched a video on Facebook,
That made me sick.
Police men,
Abusing their privileges.
Their honor.
Their oath.
Instead a drunk women gets beaten in the throat.
Pulled to her feet by her hair.
There was more than one police officer standing there.
These things are happening everywhere.
And I'm asked to sit on my hands.
Shut up and vote.
I'm asked to not use my voice.
To sit down.
Intimidation and fear tactics are being practiced.
To make sure the black sheep doesn't ruin all this hard work of manipulation.
Must be exhausting.
Trying to hide the lies.
Its no wonder they brought in fluoride.
Adding it to city drinking water.
Making sure we vote first.
To make us believe we had a choice.
Using it in prison camps for control.
Its 2014 now.
We have no idea the things that are about to unfold.
Who am I kidding!
They are already happening.
Its hard to lay down each night, and pray to the sky.
Only hoping that everything will be alright.
Why most don't take action,
Blows my mind.
That's why I sit here,
Time after time,
And feel more alone than I ever have.
I cant change that I'm different.
I can never go back.
And I don't want to.
I would only hope to spark another train of thought in you.
Never doing that,
If I didn't think it was beautiful.
I pray to not be alone in this world.
And I know I'm not now.
I found him.
Some how.
Maybe because I desperately want him to be there.
I desperately hope that there is something more.
Because of this,
I live in mansions.
With hundreds of doors.
I find stair cases,
Equivalent to heaven when walking these floors.
These outdoor over grown paths.
Filled with sunflowers and laughter.
Although I might be a disaster,
And never find my happily ever after,
Even if this world never changes before my time is over,
You should know like I do,
That my body may dissipate,
But my soul with forever remain.
And because of this,
Life is so much more than names.
Faces.
Poverty.
Corruptions.
Manipulations.
Alters.
My absent fathers.
Life is about love.
Above all else.
And I will never allow myself to be crippled by somebody else.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment