Thursday, May 9, 2013

Something More 5/13


What I'm learning is amazing.
It's like watching a meteor shower.
While star gazing.
Overwhelmingly beautiful.
At times, Excruciatingly painful.
Every road is meant to be traveled.
Rock, Dirt, Gravel, Or asphalt.
There's a reason for every down fall.
I feel amazed that I am breathing air at this moment.
In fact, Despite the pain, I'm glowing.
Receiving is only worth it when giving it in return.
It's like a gift in itself.
Lessons learned.
From people you choose to pick up,
Or keep by your side.
Throughout this thing we call life.
It's so much more than life in fact.
This body is the only one you've had.
Though you've had many souls before this.
Some happy.
Some angry.
Some sad.
I feel we are put back into this cycle,
To finish unfinished business from a life that was ended before it was ready.
Too heavy of a burden to bury.
So its born again.
To live again.
To learn again.
What keeps me curious,
Is why we are built up to be the best we can be for.
Is it golden gates.
Or just another door.
It is for wings to fly free.
Or a decision to make when you're handed a key.
Do you return again, To help.
Or find your own peace.
So that you can "rest", Finally.
I'm choosing to embrace everything I hate in this life.
To find some sort of peace of mind.
I'm no longer going to stay silent.
When words are meant to be spoken.
No longer going to let my life be violent.
Like a horror film.
I'm going to love myself.
Respect myself.
Help people with similar hands dealt.
Because I will never forget how it felt.
To feel so alone in such a crazy world.
To feel helpless.
Just being one girl.
The next time I hear water running through a stream,
Buried in an enchanted Forrest,
I'm going to mentally record it.
Appreciate it.
Love it.
The smallest moments in life,
Can build the overall bigger picture.
If you pay attention.
Your eyes always in motion.
Your heart open.
Your mind free.
From the lies told by our society.
You'll find your purpose,
Eventually.
Have faith.
Believe.
That there is something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment