Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Purgatory 11/12


I've spent my whole life wanting to die.
Until now.
I wish to stay alive.
To have what I've always dreamed.
To have my own family.
To be a devoted wife and mother.
Raise my children with a beautiful father.
I used to look at life without its beauty.
Only using ways to get by.
I wasn't seeing birds flying high.
Tree's so green.
Sunny blue skies.
I wasn't seeing that the struggle in life,
Is what makes it worth it.
These are thing's I'd never thought I'd admit.
I found the last puzzle piece.
And it fits.
That puzzle piece is me.
Quoted from a friend.
Every jagged edge.
From memories that built me.
Some I'd like to forget.
Though the intense burn,
Is similar to the twisting of each turn.
When you're in so much pain.
You just want it to stop no matter what the cost.
Feeling confused.
Feeling lost.
Is all part of his plot.
Our life is in our own hands.
Despite his plan.
In control of this narrow road.
Winding so many times your head is turning.
Spinning.
Your suddenly feeling extremely dizzy.
Sometimes we miss roads.
Life becomes to busy.
To stop and take a look inside.
Know who you are and what is that you want before we die.
If your lucky enough to keep up with time.
To dream and look forward to them.
Working 9-5 everyday instead.
For a lousy paycheck.
That barely gets you by.
Forgetting your own dreams.
Feeling hallow inside.
Steel plates forming around your body.
Arms, Legs, Torso, Face.
You're a robot now.
Without a name.
It's never too late to change your fate.
Until your time runs out,
Do what's in your heart without a doubt.
It's the only way to brighter days.
never worry what others may think.
They're looks and judgment will make you heavy.
And eventually sink.
They say we only use half our brains.
Imagine the possibilities.
Take the time to use it.
Exercise it.
Think.
Everyday of clever new ways to help you not stray.
Time is never on our side.
So ask yourself what it truly is that you want before you die.
Find your faith.
Tell your story.
Don't end it with unfinished business.
Or you're likely to live in purgatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment